Royal Ascot 2014 Dress Code
Official Royal Ascot 2014 Dress Code
Royal Ascot will be starting soon and with the big event less than one month away, it is a good time to review the Official Royal Ascot 2014 Dress Code.
Our Royal Ascot 2014 Dress Code video gives you some fabulous tips on how to look great at Royal Ascot this year whilst adhering to the formal dress code. Watch it here…
Ladies in the Royal Enclosure should abide
by the following rules…
- Dresses and skirts falling just above the knee or longer
- Dresses and tops should have straps of one inch or greater
- Jackets and pashminas may be worn but dresses and tops underneath must still comply with the dress code
- Trouser suits are welcome. They must be of full length and matching material and colour
- Hats should be worn. A headpiece with a base of 4 inches (10cm) or more in diameter is an acceptable alternative.
- Strapless, off the shoulder, halter neck and spaghetti straps are not permitted.
- Midriffs must be covered.
- Fascinators and headpieces which do not have a base covering a sufficient area are not permitted.
Gentlemen in the Royal Enclosure should abide by the following rules…
Black or grey morning dress including:
- A waistcoat and tie (no cravats)
- A black or grey top hat
- Black shoes
Enjoy Royal Ascot 2014 with one of our Royal Ascot Corporate Hospitality Packages
Royal Ascot dates:
17 – 21 June 2014